Wed, Jun 21|
Bus Driver Refresher
Bus Driver Refresher June 21, 2023
Time & Location
Jun 21, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
ROE Office, 300 Center Dr, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, USA
About the event
Instructor: Dorothy Schultz-Howard
*Please park in back*
Payments and registrations must be submitted 5 days prior to the classes. Drivers will not be able to stay for the class if they are not on the list.
1. The fee is non-refundable.
2. Cancellation of a class will occur if less than 5 drivers are registered. In the event a class is cancelled, the Lake County Regional Office of Education will notify the appropriate school districts and contractors. If a class is cancelled, a new date and if necessary a new location will be added.
3. No admission after the class starts. Please be prompt.
4. Children and guests are not allowed to accompany drivers to the training class.
5. *When signing drivers up for a class, please include driver’s name, driver’s license number and hire date.*
6. When we receive the roster from the instructor indicating the driver/drivers have completed the class, a letter of certification will be sent to the employer, unless you are an independent driver, then it will be sent to you.
7. If the driver cannot attend the class that he/she is scheduled for, the class fee is forfeited.
Bus Driver Refresher 6/21
Bus Driver Refresher June 21, 2021