2021-2022 Coaching Network (SD84049)
Time & Location
About the Event
The Lake County Coaches Connect network provides timely and action-oriented professional learning to instructional coaches throughout Illinois. This year, members will have the opportunity to select a topic to focus on throughout the cohort that will support both their professional learning goals and school/district needs. The network’s facilitator’s, Nicole Stroup and Lauren Lipsey, will tailor content, activities, and learning experiences to participants’ selected topics. In addition to exploring content of interest, each of the 4 half day sessions are strategically designed to allow coaches the opportunity to connect with other coaches from around the area to share resources, reflect on practices, problem-solve solutions, and develop essential skills to support our work as transformational coaches. We invite you to register for this instrumental and purposeful network today to be on your way to better coaching! Registration includes a professional learning text as well as admission to DITCHED Con 2022, the annual Dynamic and Instructional Tech Coaches are Hooked on Ed conference coordinated by the Lake County Regional Office of Education.
Choose Your Experience! Please see below for a selection of topics participants can choose from to personalize their experience in this year’s network:
- Be a Better Leader with Authentic Learning focuses on the practices from Adventures in Authentic Learning and best practices of integrating technology to provide opportunities for 21st century learners.
- Revolutionize Your Role with Coaching for Equity, focusing on Augiular’s Coaching for Equity and ways to become a transformational coach deepening their practices to support the community and disrupt ineffective practices
- Be a Better Leader with Authentic Learning focuses on the practices shared in Adventures in Authentic Learning coupled with innovative ways to integrate technology to provide opportunities for 21st century learners.
- Relate and Respond with Differentiated Coaching, focusing on Kise’s Differentiated Coaching, which includes understanding adult learners, personalities, and developing better communication skills.
Interested in joining? Simply register here! All participants will receive a form upon registration requesting their topic of interest. Questions? Reach out to Nicole Stroup (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Lauren Lipsey (email@example.com). We look forward to your participation in this year’s Lake County Coaches Connect Network!
- SD84049 Coaching Coop$225$2250$0
- SD84049 Coaching$250$2500$0