Tue, Jun 07 | 300 Center Dr, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, USA
AA #3775 Designing and Evaluating an Instructional Coaching Model at the School or District Level (AD85005)
Time & Location
Jun 07, 8:30 AM – 3:30 PM
300 Center Dr, Vernon Hills, IL 60061, USA
About the Event
- Be introduced to instructional coaching models that are student-centered and focused on high impactinstructional strategies.
- Learn strategies for developing positive and supportive relationships with instructional coaches.
- Learn the key indicators for developing a school culture that supports coaching success.
- Identify the types of essential data that will support the implementation of coaching cycles.
- Improve their skills in analyzing and evaluating the effectiveness of instructional coaching systems.
- Identify the professional development structures needed to sustain an effective and impactful instructional coaching system.
Presented by: Nicole Stroup and Lauren Lipsey