AA #1801 Gathering Evidence During Observations and Conferencing Using the Danielson Model - AD81159
Time & Location
About the Event
This course will allow participants to learn effective skills and strategies for using Charlotte Danielson's Frameworks in a summative setting in order to more effectively:
1. Identify evidence at the component/element level during formal and informal observations;
2. Use evidence to effectively rate staff on the levels of performance for each domain;
3. Acquire strategies to support effective collaborative conferencing around formal and informal observations; and
4. learn techniques, strategies and protocols to use when conferencing with staff.
Instructor: Shay McCorkle
A $50 Processing Fee Will Be Charged If Your Registration Is Not Cancelled By 06/10/2022.
- AA #1801 - AD81159$200$2000$0